Microsemi Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP), offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.
In November 2013 Microsemi acquired Symmetricom – the world’s leading provider of highly precise timekeeping technologies and solutions that enable next-generation data, voice, mobile, security, and video networks and services. These solutions are used to provide timekeeping in GPS satellites, national time references and national power grids, as well as in critical military and civilian networks. Customers range from communications service providers and network equipment manufacturers to governments and their suppliers worldwide.
Microsemi products portfolio includes:
- PRC (TimeCesium 4400), PRTC and ePRTC elements
- Universal Gateway Clocks (TimeProvider 4100)
- Quartz, Rubidium and Ceisum frequency (5071A) standards
- Synchronization Supply Units (SSU2000e) and signal distribution equipment
- Range on NTP servers (SyncServer S600) for telecommunication and enterprise application
- PTP servers (TimeProvider 5000) for mobile networks, funancial industry and power grid application
- Small factor atomic clocks, either Rubidium (MAC family) or Ceisum (CSAC family)
- Phase Noise and Allen Deviation Testers (5120A)
- Splitters, lightning arrestors and other accessories for GNSS based synchronization solutions
Official Microsemi web site is: www.microsemi.com
TCM has a long term relationship with Microsemi, so, if you want to order synchronization products or get additional information, please, contact us.